Family
Blog Roll
Bath Time Blog
Laiah Eleni
The Accidental Vegetarian
Book of Yum
Ser Positivo Una Vez Al Dia
El Mundo de Tibicena
The Nature Writers of Texas
The Green Guide
The “Blog” of “Unnecessary” Quotation Marks
Some Dude's Ramblings
E...my life
Book of Yum
Kevin Eddy's Facebook profile
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(18)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
February
(11)
For My Girls...
木こり
Gabi's Birthday 2007
Our Kitchen
I'm running out of witty titles...
These Go Way Back
7th Anniversary
I'm a Lumberjack, and I'm okay...
Easter 2007
Fiesta San Antonio
New Post, Old Photos
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(13)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2006
(8)
►
August
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2005
(51)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(25)
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
木こり
I've written a haiku, inspired by my
lumberjack post
:
私はガレージでから見ている私の妻の驚きに傷を得なかった
Kidding! I didn't write it in Japanese. Here it is:
I didn't get hurt,
to the surprise of my wife
watching from in the garage.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
No comments:
Post a Comment