
I've been really lax in keeping this updated. I don't know if anyone reads it, since no one comments, but I'm sorry, in any case.
Here's a nice photo of the girls. This was taken by their babysitter for some contest.
We've been extraordinarily busy lately. We are remodeling the kitchen (all new cabinets) and we've finished putting saltillo tile in the house. Finally, six years later, we have the house where we want it. We've vowed that the next house we have we will improve first so that we can enjoy the fruits of our labors.
I'm looking for a job in San Antonio, Texas. Soon (hopefully) our home improvements will result in a quick, profitable sale, and we will emigrate to Texas. I have a couple of good leads on jobs. I hope to hear any day now.
2 comments:
Hello everybody there! Yes, there is at least one person who often visits your blog, me... hehe. Wow the girls have changed sooo much since the last time I saw them! Time flies indeed...
We've been very busy here as well, but now I am updating my blog more often, so whenever you can, pay a visit to it.. I have taken lots of pictures from my trips to Madrid and from the Canaries...
It is so good to hear from you... please send a kiss to Sonya and the girls ok?
Greetings from the Canaries!
Paco-Quetzalcoatl :P
ps: good luck in TX!
I do read this blog huh? hehehe greetings everybody there, hope you all are ok!
Paco from the Canaries!
Post a Comment